About Me

My photo
was sold to gypsies as a small child for half a tank of gas and a kitten. She was quickly, if not easily, retrieved by her mother after the kitten was revealed to be an Eldrich horror looking for a ride into the nearest metropolitan area to begin wreaking havoc. It's been a bone of contention between Maria and her family ever since, whether the Horror-kitten would've been more or less trouble than she grew up to be.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Still Kicking

Oh my goodness, it's been a month - almost - since my last post. Amazingly enough, this is not completely because I'm a lazy slob. I've got a couple of books reviews I've been working on, two guest reviews of events, and my thoughts on the last Harry Potter movie to share with you. Unfortunately, my main man, my baby, my one true love, Edgar, got hacked a few weeks ago and has been out of commission until, well, yesterday. While I still have his big sister, Yachiru, typing anything on her 9 1/2 inch keyboard is an exercise in raising my blood pressure.

But I'm back for now!  First up, we'll be getting an event review from a friend for Baltimore Vocal Arts Foundation's latest cabaret (I would have reviewed it, but since I'm kind of working with the company now, that would be a definite conflict of interests), followed by my feeble attempts to articulate how Deathly Hallows Part 2 made me feel. Stay tuned for more exciting and potentially snarky opinions from yours truly.

The Girl Who Cried,
Maria

No comments: